Vertreten durch die Geschäftsführerin
Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt nach § 55 Abs. 2 RStV
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Als Diensteanbieter sind wir gemäß § 7 Abs.1 TMG für eigene Inhalte auf diesen Seiten nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Nach §§ 8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet, übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen zu überwachen oder nach Umständen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hinweisen. Verpflichtungen zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleiben hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung ist jedoch erst ab dem Zeitpunkt der Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung möglich. Bei Bekanntwerden von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden wir diese Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Haftung für Links
Unser Angebot enthält Links zu externen Webseiten Dritter, auf deren Inhalte wir keinen Einfluss haben. Deshalb können wir für diese fremden Inhalte auch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Für die Inhalte der verlinkten Seiten ist stets der jeweilige Anbieter oder Betreiber der Seiten verantwortlich. Die verlinkten Seiten wurden zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung auf mögliche Rechtsverstöße überprüft. Rechtswidrige Inhalte waren zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung nicht erkennbar. Eine permanente inhaltliche Kontrolle der verlinkten Seiten ist jedoch ohne konkrete Anhaltspunkte einer Rechtsverletzung nicht zumutbar. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Links umgehend entfernen.
Die durch die Seitenbetreiber erstellten Inhalte und Werke auf diesen Seiten unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht. Die Vervielfältigung, Bearbeitung, Verbreitung und jede Art der Verwertung außerhalb der Grenzen des Urheberrechtes bedürfen der schriftlichen Zustimmung des jeweiligen Autors bzw. Erstellers. Downloads und Kopien dieser Seite sind nur für den privaten, nicht kommerziellen Gebrauch gestattet. Soweit die Inhalte auf dieser Seite nicht vom Betreiber erstellt wurden, werden die Urheberrechte Dritter beachtet. Insbesondere werden Inhalte Dritter als solche gekennzeichnet. Sollten Sie trotzdem auf eine Urheberrechtsverletzung aufmerksam werden, bitten wir um einen entsprechenden Hinweis. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Das Urheberrecht der Bilder auf dieser Webseite gehört der SkySpirit GmbH und Teile der Bilder ausschließlich der Festo AG.
General Terms and Conditions:
The purchaser mandatorily designates SkySpirit for the ordered work.
The designation and communication materials, such as descriptions, texts etc. will be
discussed between both parties before publishing it and before any installation is executed. ´
0 Item specific restrictions
- Hull material is sensitive to punctures and needs to be treated with care.
- 50% advance payment on placing the order. 40% upon progress of production, 10% on
integration, tests and delivery.
- The prices in our quote shall apply only if the agreed upon order quantity is accepted.
1 Scope of Application
- 1.1 All offers, sales, and deliveries are carried out exclusively according to the following
conditions of sale and delivery. This also applies to all subsequent contracts. The
purchasing conditions of the purchaser or other conditions are only applicable if we
expressly agreed to them before in writing.
- 1.2 Collateral agreements must be in writing and require our confirmation.
- 2.1 All offers we make are non-binding and are valid for two weeks. They are solely
directed towards commercial customers, not towards private individuals.
- 2.2 For technical data and data on materials the approximate values usual in the
industry should be assumed unless these data have been declared as binding in the
offer. We only notify of changes in data that have been declared binding.
- 2.3 We do not guarantee the suitability of our systems for any particular application. It
is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that our systems are suitable for the
- 2.4 We are not obliged to check the correctness and/or legal conformity of the
requirements and/or assumptions of the purchaser. This is solely the responsibility of
- 2.5 The purchaser guarantees that the execution of the contract does not result in any
infringement of industrial property rights by supplied products, drawings, or samples,
or by the application itself. All costs incurred by us resulting from any infringement of
industrial property rights must be borne by the purchaser.
- 2.6 We reserve without restrictions our property rights and copyright-related
exploitation rights to all quotations, cost estimates, drawings, and specifications.
Disclosure to third parties is prohibited. If the contract is not concluded, these
documents and any copies thereof must be returned to us immediately.
- 2.7 The contractually owed properties of our products solely comply with our product
specification. Claims stated unilaterally by the purchaser are irrelevant. The details on
dimensions, technical values, prices, or services provided on our website, in brochures,
newsletters, advertisements, or illustrations are always to be understood as examples.
An express written agreement is required if these details are supposed to be
- 2.8 Drawings, drafts, and contributions to discussions made in the course of
contractual negotiations are non-binding. The purchaser cannot make demands of any
kind based on such documents or services unless we have acted deliberately or with
- 3.1 Orders constitute a valid contract only aller we have issued a written order
confirmation. The content of the contract thus generated as well as the nature and
content of the order are determined by the actual text of the order confirmation. The
purchaser is obliged to check the entire order confirmation and to notify us of any
deviations in writing.
- 3.2 By way of derogation, an order is also deemed accepted by us if the ordered articles
have been completely delivered to the purchaser within 14 days after placement of the
order, the case of intent or gross negligence.
4 Time of Delivery, Scope of Delivery, and Default
- 4.1 The delivery period begins when all technical and commercial questions have been
resolved and terminates with the dispatch or the notification of dispatch. If the
purchaser demands changes after placing an order, a new delivery period only begins
at the time of the confirmation of the modified order
- 4.2 We do not assume any liability for delays of delivery, in particular as a result of
force majeure, strikes, or due to delivery times of our suppliers. Delivery periods are
extended by the period of time of the delay.
- 4.3 The information given by us in the order confirmation is decisive for the scope of
delivery. If there is no order confirmation, the information given in our quotation is
- 4.4 If the purchaser suffers loss or damage as a result of delayed delivery, the
compensation for damages of the customer shall be limited to 0.5 % for every full week
of delay up to a maximum of 5 % of the value of the affected part of the total delivery.
Any consequential damage is explicitly excluded. Proof of lesser damages is reserved to
us. This limitation of liability does not apply in the case of intent or gross negligence.
5 Place of Delivery and Transfer of Risk
- 5.1 Deliveries are made from our production site at the expense and risk of the
purchaser. We reserve the right to choose the shipping method at our own discretion,
unless the purchaser has made a particular request.
- 5.2 In case of delivery without installation or assembly, the risk in respect of the
delivery item passes to the purchaser as soon as the item has left our premises or upon
readiness for delivery in the case of default of acceptance, even if freight-paid delivery
has been agreed upon.
- 5.3 In the case of delivery with installation, the risk in respect of the delivery transfers
to the purchaser on the day of acceptance.
- 5.4 If the goods are ready for dispatch and the dispatch is delayed on grounds for
which the purchaser is responsible, the transfer of risk to the purchaser takes place at
the point in time at which the dispatch readiness is communicated to the purchaser.
- 6.1 All prices are ex works plus freight costs, packaging, insurance, and the applicable
rate of value added tax in the Federal Republic of Germany. Additional costs for
customs, special handling, or delivery by express and courier services will be charged.
- 6.2 Unless otherwise agreed, the prices are only valid if the offered quantity is
purchased completely. Costs for commissioning, mounting, etc. are charged separately.
- 6.3 If the purchaser cancels the order, we charge the costs for all work already carried
out and all materials already used.
- 7.1 Unless otherwise agreed, the invoice amount is due for payment in euros without
deductions within 30 days upon delivery and receipt of an invoice or equivalent request
for payment. Risk and costs of the payment transaction are borne by the purchaser.
- 7.2 In the case of late payment, we shall be entitled to interest on arrears to an amount
of 9 percentage points above the base interest rate of the German Federal Bank. The
purchaser has the right to provide evidence of lower damages.
- 7.3 The purchaser has the right of offset only in the case of indisputable or legally
- 7.4 In the case of first-time purchase orders or international deliveries, we reserve the
right to accept payments only as advance payments. If the advance payment invoice is
not paid in full within 14 days, we can withdraw from the purchase contract.
8 Liability and Material Defects
- 8.1 The purchaser is obliged to check the delivery items for any defects and to notify us
of any defects in writing within five working days. The purchaser is also obliged to
notify us of any concealed defects in writing within five days after detection. In the
event of complaints or defects which are not communicated to us in a timely manner,
the delivery is considered approved free from claims arising from incomplete, incorrect,
and defect delivery.
- 8.2 Unless otherwise contractually agreed, we decline any liability in case of an
incompatibility with components of the purchaser. Furthermore, a liability for material
defects is excluded if the defects do not or only marginally affect the value or the
- 8.3 If the delivered items are defective or become defective within the limitation period
of 12 months from the delivery date, we may choose between replacing or repairing
them. This limitation period may be extended in individual cases through indications
in the operating manual. However, this may not be considered to be a guarantee of
- 8.4 If an appropriate deadline of which we have been notified expires without our
having remedied the defect or supplied a replacement, or if the attempt to remedy the
defect has been unsuccessful, the purchaser has the right to claim withdrawal from the
contract or reduction.
- 8.5 We have to cover all expenses for the corrective action at the place of fulfillment
stated in the delivery contract. Costs which arise as a result of delivery to another
location must be covered by the purchaser.
- 8.6 The purchaser has no claims (a) in case of deficiencies caused by inappropriate
handling or overstraining by the purchaser or their customers, (b) if legal or our
mounting, maintainance, operation and treatment instructions are not followed by the
purchaser or their customers, unless the deficiency does not result from this
- 8.7 In the case of customized products which were manufactured according to
customer drawings and specifications our liability only extends to include compliance
with the specifications.
- 8.8 If the purchaser has made claims towards us due to rights in the case of
deficiencies and it turns out that there is no deficiency or the claimed deficiency is
caused by circumstances which do not oblige us to warranty, the buyer has to bear all
- 8.9 Claims for damages by the purchaser, whatever their legal foundation, in particular
those that are due to a breach of duties arising from the contractual obligation and
from impermissible conduct, are excluded. This does not apply insofar as mandatory
liability is involved, e.g. under the German Product Liability Act, in case of intent, gross
negligence, injury to life, body, or health, or the violation of fundamental contractual
obligations. Claims for damages for a violation of essential contractual obligations
shall be limited to foreseeable damages that are typical to the contract unless there is
intent or gross negligence involved or the liability is based on injury to life, body, or
health. This shall not affect the legal provisions regarding the burden of proof.
- 8.10 Any cost-incurring measures require our permission in advance. Costs are
reimbursed only according to above points and insofar as cost reimbursement is
provided by the relevant statutory provisions.
- 8.11 Damages and compensation arising from the operation shall be borne by the
- 8.12 The purchaser has no claims for damages arising due to environmental conditions.
A list of required environmental conditions will be provided.
- 8.13 The purchaser has no claims for damages arising due to changing wheather and
- 8.14 The purchaser has no claims for damages arising due to delay in delivery due to
unforeseen circumstances, such as for example due to the current electronics
9 Reservation of Title and copyright
- 9.1 The delivered items remain our property until full payment has been received. For
the duration of the reservation of title, the purchaser may not pledge the delivered
items or use them as security, and resale shall be possible only for resellers in the
ordinary course of their business and only on condition that the reseller receives
payment from their customer or makes the transfer of property to the customer
dependent upon the customer fulfilling its obligation to effect payment.
- 9.2 In case of seizures, confiscations, or other dispositions or interventions made by
third parties, the purchaser is obliged to notify us immediately.
- 9.3 In case of breaches of duty of the purchaser, in particular in case of default in
payment, once an appropriate deadline set for the purchaser has expired without
compliance, we have the right to recover the delivered goods and also the right to
withdraw from the contract. The statutory provisions relating to the dispensability of a
deadline shall remain unaffected. The purchaser is obliged to return the delivered
items. Our taking back of the reserved goods or our enforcement of the reservation of
title or our seizing of the reserved goods does not imply our withdrawal from the
contract unless such withdrawal has been expressly declared by us.
- 9.4 Customer-specific solutions, concepts, procedures, and software are protected by
copyright. Unless agreed otherwise, the purchaser does not acquire any rights of
replication or reproduction.
- 9.5 The purchaser has the non-exclusive right of use for software or firmware delivered
by us in terms of the agreed performance characteristics, in unaltered form, and with
the agreed equipment. Disclosure to third parties is prohibited.
- 9.6 The purchaser has no right to publish or reveal the working principles, schematics,
drawings or any other related information about the used technology and construction
methods for building this art work. Disclosure to third parties is prohibited.
10 Applicable Law, Place of Jurisdiction, Place of Performance, Severability Clause
- 10.1 The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply exclusively. The provisions of
the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are
excluded. The contractual language shall be German or English. Place of jurisdiction
and Place of performance is D-70569 Stuttgart.
- 10.2 Invalidity of any single provision of our general terms and conditions does not
affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Should a provision be or become
invalid, the contractual parties shall endeavor to replace the invalid provision with a
new provision which reflects as fully as possible the commercial and legal purpose of
the invalid provision.